An irresistible opportunity to acquire any one of six substantial apartments each with a dynamic inner-city lifestyle edge, these generously proportioned and easily maintained two bedroom homes enjoy the unique privilege of being directly opposite vast expanses of inner-urban parkland at Royal Park, in the heart of the Melbourne University / Royal Melbourne Hospital precinct.
• Generally well-presented yet offering simple scope for uncomplicated cosmetic improvement, these outstanding homes tick all the necessary boxes for lovers of sophisticated inner-city living, first home buyers and / or astute investors.
• With bright kitchens and generous open-plan living / meals, and some apartments have balconies with attractive views, but all are well-equipped for living spaces.
• Each of the homes' bedrooms are enhanced by substantial built-in-robes and cabinetry.
• Parking is a wonderful inclusion in this highly central and vibrant lifestyle location.
• The block also features secure intercom entry and some apartments have air conditioning.
• Just moments from the city, Melbourne University, Royal Melbourne Hospital and surrounded by public transport options, the homes are also directly opposite Royal Park and offers the surreal ability to escape the city life as needed and lose yourself in parkland.
Unit 1 SOLD
Unit 2 $450,000
Unit 3 UNDER OFFER
Unit 5 SOLD
Unit 8 SOLD
Unit 12 $440,000
Unit 13 SOLD
Unit 14 $440,000
Unit 16 $440,000
First Home Owner's may be eligible for greater concessions after July 1.
For more information, please click http://www.sro.vic.gov.au/first-home-owner#fhog