A fabulous surprise awaits within this modern, three bedroom, double storey home as it flows delightfully to an impressive open-plan living and a north-facing courtyard, making it a spacious and light-loving residence with attractive low maintenance gardens it's perfectly suited for casual and formal home entertaining.
• Black granite benches, timber cabinetry and stainless steel appliances with superb rich parquetry floors; the open-plan kitchen / meals / living is a revelation as it flows seamlessly to a paved rear garden for the most delightful al fresco living beside the relaxing tranquility of a water feature.
• Offering a range of living zones, the home features a large informal study / lounge, which could readily be used as a formal lounge or children's rumpus room.
• The spacious downstairs bedroom has an ensuite as well as a large window looking out to lush greenery, whilst the other big bedrooms (upstairs) also have extensive robes and share a second light filled bathroom.
• A double garage with an automatic door is accessed via a tree lined right of way - a wonderful convenience.
• Incredibly functional as well as visually impressive, the home offers a huge amount of storage, a laundry, secure video entry, solar power, a security system, ducted heating and reverse cycle air conditioning.
• Blessed with easy access to the terrific cafes, restaurants and creative arts precincts in Newport, Yarraville and Footscray, the home also offers easy city access and allows you to walk down to the waterfront and dog park, (for our model Tommy) to view the fabulous skyline of Melbourne.
ps. Tommy the dog is not for sale!