Comprehensively renovated to tastefully blend its original heritage and charm with a more modern sense of sophistication, this beautiful, freestanding, three bedroom period home enjoys a convenient corner block with rear car access in this thriving inner-west position.
• Superbly up-dated with striking cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, the open-plan kitchen / meals / living reveals an exquisite marble fire place for cosy winter warming.
• For outdoor living and entertaining, the home flows to a partially undercover rear deck set amidst a pretty and tranquil back yard.
• Two superbly renovated bathrooms are each fully-tiled, whilst there are substantial robes in one of the bedrooms.
• Rich in period detail, ornate ceilings and polished timber floors, the home also features ducted heating, cooling and a lockable rear carport.
• Within easy reach of Highpoint Shopping Centre, this lovely home is also near plenty of public transport, the Maribrynong River, Maribrynong College and North Footscray Primary School.