Meticulously renovated with an inspired attention to detail and a love of vogue designer living, this up-lifting, 3 bedroom, family home introduces a subtle hint of The Hamptons' to its superbly presented, al fresco style of living that creates beautiful indoor-outdoor connections.
• The home's kitchen is a beautifully equipped a vibrant hub with Caesar Stone benches, premium stainless steel appliances, glass splash backs and vinyl wrapped soft-close cabinetry.
• Offering remarkable flexibility of purpose, the kitchen connects seamlessly to both a lounge / dining and less formal family / meals area.
• There are two bathrooms, both aesthetically stunning and themed to the laundry, all reinforcing the home's strong designer credentials. The main bathroom is huge with a large shower and independent spa bath.
• Promising a divine indoor-outdoor connection suited to entertaining, the home flows easily to a paved dining area with gas mains BBQ, hot and cold running water.
• Also features a huge 4 car garage with 3 phase power making it suitable for commercial purposes, as well as a beautiful breakfast room with an opening awning, robes in each bedroom, reverse cycle air conditioning and driveway parking for up to 4 cars.
• Within easy reach of Altona Beach, shops, cafes, restaurants and transport, this bayside location is a real indulgence.